Friday, December 11, 2009

well

Lon is going crazy with all the snow. Its so bad. And he's like this little kid. I can't believe him, sometimes. But maybe that's what I love about him.

Honestly, I love my kitchen. I never ever thought I'd say that, but its true. Its freaky, I know. Because I don't cook! Well, a little bit. But you know, not like Lon. I wish he'd decide to go to cooking school because, he can cook. Really. Loves the chopping and everything.

Well, I'm glad he does it so I can chase after Charlie most nights. And study.

Actually, I'm kind of between jobs right now. Like, I don't have one. I just couldn't take working for that professor anymore. She's, you know, kind of crazy. Lon did get that naughty erotica novel typed up in Spanish for her. He wasn't going to tell me what it was about, at first. But I made him. And I was so shocked. But I didn't say anything to her about it.

But with the move, and Charlie and the wedding. Well, I needed a break.

Hope that doesn't sound too selfish.

-Ellie

2 comments:

Ivyoaks said...

Funny about the spanish novel. Yeah, a break would be in order.

Emerald said...

My goodness you have so many followers already!
I must know your secret! O.O