Thursday, February 4, 2010

you know, its not always perfect

Its snowing again. I know Lon is sick of it. Olivia is getting depressed. I'm not sure if its the weather, her mom, or what Eric has done.

I think there must still be something that bothers her about him. Its hard to say what it is exactly about her ex-boyfriend. Maybe its the fact that she dated him so long and they never had sex. And then, he goes and gets some we both know pregnant, and they aren't even dating. I mean, I guess I could understand. You know, like maybe she thought he thought something was wrong with her. I'm not sure. Perhaps, they really need to talk, but if I were her. I'd just forget it. Just move on. Don't dwell on it. It'll do neither of them any good.

I dunno if I should tell her this or not. She is like my closest friend. I hate to see her so not optimistic. I have a feeling things are not perfect with Roger.

The thing is guys are not perfect. Even if she thinks things are perfect with Lon and me, well, they aren't. They can't be.

He's crazy when he sleeps. Really. He likes to hug me up, sometimes, to the point I think I'm going to be trapped. Then, he can move around like he's running or playing basketball. It weird. He swears I snore, but I don't believe him. Its like some nights I feel like I never get any sleep. Believe me, he's going too. But I love him, so I put up with things like.

Another thing, for someone who loves to recycle. Well, he can leave every light on in the house. Especially, when he's ready to go to bed. He goes to bed. Does he get the coffee ready to go in the morning. No. Make sure, Charlie's  bag is packed for day care. No. I mean, I could go on and on about these petty little things. But I still love the guy.

I just wish he didn't like getting on roofs are going into holes that I'm not sure he'll come out of. Those things scare me. I don't want anything to happen to him.

But I love when he cooks, and yes, he probably cooks more than he should because my cooking really sucks. I'm afraid. He thought I was going to kill him other night with my cornbread. Anyway, he really tries to get along with all my friends. Even Eric. Although, he doesn't talk to him much. He knows he's my ex, and he thinks its kind of strange how Eric's been mixed up with so many of my friends. But he never talks about that. And I seldom bring him up. Best to keep it that way. I suppose.
-Ellie

5 comments:

Holly said...

all those little things in a relationship.

gossip girl gone vamps said...

I feel sad for Olivia. I wouldn't know what I'd say to Eric. Maybe they still need to argue.

a jacob black tale said...

I can relate.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was funny, about the way he sleeps.

Ailee Verzosa said...

interesting post... can't wait for the next one!

BTW..check out my dad's north american adventure!
http://passionatestar92.blogspot.com/2010/02/photoblog-201004.html have a great day!!!