Tuesday, March 2, 2010

always something

This is nerve wrecking. Amanda is finally having her baby. Eric's baby. I have to wonder how it'll turn out.

I keep thinking about being there when Charlie was born. I was so happy. Kind of in shock. I had no idea what to do, but I wanted to learn. I did.

And I guess a lot things would have turned out different if I hadn't had to have my Dad ruin everything. He definitely didn't want Charlie around. And here I am letting my Dad and step-mom keep him on our little trip.

God, I hope that goes OK.

Dad seems different now since I'm with Ellie. I'm glad he likes her.

I have to wonder how different he would have been if...

No, no I'm not even gonna think about it.

Well, we just might be starting to thaw out. But then I hear more snow in the forecast. I am so sick of snow. Ellie says its never this bad. Then I heard from someone I work with that next winter is suppose to be worse.

All the sand and stuff really rust the vehicles too. If its not one thing, its something else.

Charlie is being a bugger too. Man, he likes to get into things. He'd got this thing for electrical outlets. Its about to drive Ellie crazy. Sometimes, I know he knows a lot more than he lets on. I think enjoys pushing her buttons..and on the TV.

-Lon