Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my life with a wild child

Its been so much colder lately, than I expected. I've been so tired. Maybe I'm fighting a cold. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be the prefect housewife.

I get so busy with Charlie. Its like I forget everything.

Really, he's so adorable, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. I really wouldn't. I just didn't know I could fall in love with someone quite like him. Yet, I still have to be a parent. I can't give him every thing he wants.

It can be the battle of the wills with him. He's so stubborn. Then he can turn around and be perfect for Lon. He doesn't give Lon any troubles. Its like he knows how to push my buttons already and he's just a little over a year old. I dunno. I hope I can handle him. I'm trying. I really am.

Its scary sometimes, when I hear him call me Mommy. Then I hear Lon calling me Mommy. And I'm calling him Daddy. It makes me want to laugh. We've come down to this.

-Ellie

8 comments:

cait said...

you really need lots of support with a toddler.

fan fic said...

funny about calling each other mommy and daddy.

misty said...

So tired sounding..me too.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think its sweet.

joanie said...

Its so nice to see how they have to parent.

sal said...

I really like your blog.

blue hearts said...

I think they're doing great. Its cute...callng each other mommie and daddy.