Monday, October 4, 2010

if its not one thing

You ever have some days where you fear everything?

I guess I'm having one of those kind of days. I don't mean to be whimp. But, hey, its just not me I'm worried about. I got a baby to worry about.

Well, I'm worried about Steph & Lonnie's baby at the moment.

Here you have two people in college. One is going to be nurse. Steph. And she lets a 6 month old eat anything. Really. They let their baby suck bean juice off a piece of meat. I was petrified with I saw that. Really. But I had to act all casual about it.

I hate feeling uneasy about this. Anyway, that was over the summer now the baby is going into surgery. I'm really happy we have Charlie. I so want to keep him safe. I want Tristan to be OK too.

Then if thats not enough I have my sister to contend with. Who seems to only think of herself and her boys. I just can't handle it. I can't. OK, I'm such a whimp. But I don't want to get sick. I don't want to get hurt. I just want to be home making cookies. I guess. Which I know. I don't need to even be eating cookies.

Argh? Does it ever change? Or will I just be a little more mellow once the baby gets here?

Ellie

5 comments:

ivyoaks said...

sisters can bring out the worst in you.

Keith said...

Somethings siblings can drive you crazy.

Syed said...

I would be pretty freaked out if I saw someone so laid back with a baby like that.

Panda! said...

freaky..

XOXO-productions said...

las chicas embarazadas causan.....
los guapos salidos del closet causan.....
los asesinatos causan....polemica las inconquistables ¿...te atreves a entrar...?