Friday, December 24, 2010

as if

I am so exhausted. I'm practically sleep walking.

But then I feel guilty. Really, Lon is doing so much with the kids. Although, at the moment, I'd rather anybody be cooking but me. Maybe not my Mom. I heard all about her hip replacement. I hope she'll be OK.

Yawn..really, I am so tired. I don't think I'm really up to getting up so early in the morning. But I'm sure Ben is expecting a Christmas breakfast. Then Christmas dinner. I swear my muscles ache all over.

Thankfully, Zoe is sleeping pretty good. She has her moments.

I guess I'm stressed about Hannah. I try not to be, but I am. I mean, we are kind of related. She's a distant cousin, since her Mom in my cousin, and she's also Lon's daughter. I'm really trying to get to know her, but I'm not sure she really wants me too.

I'm trying my best not to dwell on it. What ever happens. Happens.

Sigh.

I need some sleep. But I want a little of my own Lon time too. That sounded like I might be jealous or can't get enough sex or something. Actually, just some alone time to talk. I miss that. Maybe I'll get my brother to watch the kids one night and we can just have a date night. Yet, I'd like for it to be the three of us. Zoe, Lon and me. I dunno. I think I'd like to get a motel room and just go and sleep as much as possible. Oh, and a big bubble bath would be nice too.

Merry Christmas!

Peace Everyday.

Ellie

3 comments:

ivy said...

I definitely feel for her. I'm tired, just thinking what she has to get through in a day with an infant and a house full of people.

izzy and dev said...

oh my. hopefully, it's a great day.

Syed said...

Christmas is always more tiring than you think it should be. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.