Thursday, December 23, 2010

can't hardly wait

OK..I'm crazy scared.

Hannah, my daughter is coming to our house for the first time.

I don't know, exactly what to expect. We've talked on the phone..but to meet her face to face. I hope she won't hate me. I feel like I have so much to make up for and then I look at baby Zoe and see how much I have to be thankful for. She's so tiny. I can't help but smile when I see her. She's something.

And I can't forget Charlie because, well, I do think he makes me a better person. He doesn't even know that. And he's really been good this winter. He's settling down. Just being a little man. Much better around Zoe than either Ellie nor I imagined. I hope it stays that way.

I hope its good Christmas.

Wish I wasn't on pins and needles about Hannah, but I am. So much to look forward too. Then we've got Ellie's brother coming (He's bringing Hannah). Yeah, a houseful. God, I just hope Ellie's mother behaves herself. That's all I need is to have her go on one of her tangents. I hope not in front of Hannah.

Pins and needles. Just pins and needles.

-Lon

2 comments:

ori said...

I'm excited for him!

autumn said...

I can't hardly wait, too. ^^

Happy holidays. :D