Saturday, January 15, 2011

it counts

So is it a bad thing when you take a shower with your wife and baby?

It felt kind of bad, but then again..Charlie was asleep and Hannah had gone to bed. Really, sometimes, you just need that time. Together. I totally doubt Zoe will ever remember it, but well..I will.

God, talk about dry skin days. Great to lather up in baby oil, afterward. I need that stuff all the time.

Anyway, I can't help but smile about it. Just the three of us.

Zoe's little lips nursing in her sleep. She just a work of art. I can't help but admit that. 

I love Ellie more, and its hard to show her that. Especially, with a toddler and a six year old who got tossed at her. Practically..because of me.

And I love them too. I do. Its just, I feel Ellie and I need just a honeymoon with our baby. So if I can make Friday night just a little more special. Well, I'll try, if only for twenty minutes or so. Every second counts.

-Lon

3 comments:

Yesha said...

Aww. That's sweet. ^_^

Agree. Every second counts. Love it. :)

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

I love that he wants to try to show her more love. So great!

xo Mary Jo

meg said...

wow, wicked font!