Saturday, April 30, 2011

fast and the furious

OK, I feel frazzled after finding out about this trip to Texas. I have to keep thinking, it won't be so bad.

I mean, Hannah tells us where she's going. Who she's with. Although, I would love it if she had her own cell phone. Just to talk to us. No one else.

See how that works out.... Something really good can be so bad. I know she wouldn't want to talk to us. She'd want to be texting someone. Or they'd be texting her nonstop. I know its coming.

Its weird seeing things through my mother's eyes now. But I was a lot older when I got a cell phone. Even then, it was one of those cheap ones. We still have the cheap kind. I'm not much on the phone, anyway. Not with these guys. Who has time to text when I'm chasing Charlie.

Oh, Charlie. I hope we survive the summer. I'm just not sure how I'm going to keep him inside. Its like the holidays were just too busy to enjoy. Now the gas prices have gone up, again. I wonder how expensive this trip will get.

At least no tornadoes yet. I can't believe how awful the tornadoes have been here in the states. We had gusting winds yesterday that brought down plenty of leaves and limbs. A thunderstorm last night ..that amazingly ..we all slept through.

-Ellie

4 comments:

ivy's closet said...

I like that line about seeing things through your mother's eyes.

Florence said...

Love your blog, followed!

www.fantailflo.com

Florence said...

Thanks for your comment :D you write beautifully.

www.fantailflo.com

Alice Dias said...

Cute blog! Loved it!
I am already a follower, can you follow me too, please??
Follow the twitter @_justforgirls too, please?
Kisses and regards!!
xxx
Alice Dias


http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com