Tuesday, May 17, 2011

so it goes

I can see that Ellie is stressed. But I think things are going easier. Charlie got in his swimming lessons. Now Ellie has some down time with Zoe at the pool. I think its good for them to do this. Zoe didn't fight Ellie as much in the water as Charlie did.

He's a handful. He's like a chunk of lead too. And he's all boy. Really. Rough and tough. Just this ball of energy.

School will be out within the week. And I think we are pretty settled how things are with Hannah and the neighborhood kids. They play a lot basketball in the neighbor's driveway. Sometimes, they ride their bikes, but its on our street. She doesn't go far.

I think Ellie is OK with it. And she makes extra trips. Walks, that is, to the nearby playground with Charlie and Zoe, so everybody gets their sunshine. Although, its been pretty damn cold this weekend.

So now, we, Ellie and me have to find some time together. A date. Yeah, we should have those every Friday night. We talked about it. Still hadn't happened. I hope it can. If only we could find a babysitter. Not that we are out, all that late on a Friday night. Sometimes, I'm just too tired to do anything. Its my fault.

Seriously, we need some quiet time to talk about the trip. I want it to be a happy one.
-Lon

9 comments:

cait said...

I love the new header!!

meg said...

Cool banner. Oh, I hope it goes ok.

Meg said...

Thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm thinking of starting blogging again. I will have so much to catch up on!

Belly B said...

Is that Matt from Vampire Diaries in the header???? Haha he's so cute!

<3 Belly B

Syed said...

I never did like swimming, although that could be because I still can't swim. Oh and sometimes you just need to take the time out and go for it!

Winnie said...

I like how he always thinks about Ellie. Some date time would definitely do them good!

Francesca said...

you have so many blogs! hehe. Enter my Dior giveaway?

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

xx

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh, I do wish you just the best of luck trying to find a babysitter! I know how hard that can be sometimes...

Thanks ever so much for dropping by my blog! I appreciate it so very much :)

Essiefashion said...

Really Nice header !!
Xxx